Welcome to the Soludos LLC ("Soludos," "we" or "us") website, soludos.com (the "Site"). We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions that follow, along with any other terms and conditions that may appear on the Site from time-to-time (collectively, the "Conditions"). To the extent any other conditions on the Site conflict with any of these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will take precedent. Your use of the Site and/or or shopping on the Site constitutes your agreement with the Conditions that follow and we reserve the right to revise these Conditions at any time. When we make changes, we will post them here. You agree to check this section periodically to be aware of any changes and your continued use of the Site shall be considered your agreement to any modified Conditions. If you do not agree to these Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other content that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned by or licensed to Soludos. The Contents, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of the Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only and subject to any other restrictions herein. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials, software or other Contents is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress and all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the Site are owned by Soludos.
Soludos grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Soludos. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Soludos without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Soludos' name or trademarks without the express written consent of Soludos. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Soludos. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Soludos.com so long as the link does not portray Soludos, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Soludos logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
SOLUDOS, CHEERS TO THE SUMMER and other soludos.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Soludos in the United States and/or in a number of other international countries. Soludos' trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Soludos', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Soludos. All other trademarks not owned by Soludos that may appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Soludos.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT POLICY-INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying Soludos of your claim that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following order:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email, address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on the Site should be emailed to [email protected], re: copyright infringement
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, Soludos shall issue you a refund.
Soludos attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Soludos does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Soludos itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Most Soludos products displayed on the Site are available in select stores in the United States and select foreign markets while supplies last. In some cases, all merchandise displayed on the Site may not be available for sale in stores.
You may purchase Soludos products only for personal use. You may not re-sell or otherwise purchase any Soludos products for commercial use. Any such re-sale for commercial use shall be in violation of these Conditions, including the limited license set forth herein.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
RISK OF LOSS
Items purchased from Soludos may be made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Soludos, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, complaints, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising from or relating in any way to your use of the Site.
CHOICE OF LAW
These Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under these Conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the state and/or federal courts sitting in the County of New York in the State of New York and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to outside services and resources. You acknowledge that (a) Soludos is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites; and (b) Soludos is not responsible for any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Soludos is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Soludos of the site. Any concerns regarding any such link should be directed to the particular third party website.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, SOLUDOS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOLUDOS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE OR ANY EMAIL SENT TO YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE HARMFUL. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SOLUDOS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOLUDOS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE (INCLUDING AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR ORDER). WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLUDOS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE; (B) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE; OR (C) THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF SOLUDOS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST SOLUDOS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THAT SAID, IF SOLUDOS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SOLUDOS LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US$50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF SOME TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Unless otherwise specified and except to the extent Soludos products are offered for sale in the United States and select foreign markets through this Site, this Site and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Soludos products and services available in the United States and select foreign markets. This Site is controlled and operated by Soludos from its offices in New York.
These Conditions including, without limitation, any other Conditions that may appear on the Site from time-to-time contain the full understanding with respect to your use and access of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, terms, conditions and understandings, both written and oral, with respect to such use and access of the Site. If any portion of these Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be modified in accordance with the applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the applicable provision, and the remainder of these Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. A printed version of these Conditions and of any notices given to you in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The failure of Soludos to insist upon or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of these Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Conditions. We may provide notice to you relating to the Site and/or these terms and conditions by sending an e-mail to your last known e-mail address, and any such notice shall be deemed given and received on the day it is sent. You may not use the Site or export the Content in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
SOLUDOS END OF SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSORS: The End of Summer Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by (i) Soludos. (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period, (i) be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) must be 18 years of age; and (iii) have an Instagram account in good standing and Internet access. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries and agencies, and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entries must be submitted between 10 AM on August 15, 2016, and 11:59 PM on August 21, 2016, Eastern Time (“ET”) (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes
4. HOW TO ENTER: Shortly before the start of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post a photo on its Instagram account along with instructions about how to enter the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Photo”). To enter:
- Follow @soludos, @beachriot, @luluandgeorgia, @woolandthegang, @goodpop, @parachutehome on Instagram;
- Like the Sweepstakes Photo on all participating brand’s Instagram; and
- In the comments below the Sweepstakes Photo, tag 3 friends.
NOTE: Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Entries must also comply with the “Entry Requirements” described below. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, or attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Ineligible entries include entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or are not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Entry Requirements”).
6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE PRIZE WINNER: Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee will conduct a random drawing on or about August 21, 2016, to select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Following the drawing, the potential winner will first be notified using a private message via Instagram and subsequently must submit a mailing address to receive prizes as instructed by Sponsor. If a potential winner does not submit a mailing address as instructed within a twenty-four (24) hour period from when the notification is sent then such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. If Sponsor requests an email address and attempts to contact a potential winner via email, then such potential winner must respond to such email, and provide all requested information, within the time specified in the email or such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. NOTE: Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete
7. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):One (1) grand prize winner will receive: a Soludos Gift Card, (ARV: $250) Beach Riot Bikini Set (total ARV of hat box and merchandise: $250) a Lulu and Georgia Gift Card ( ARV: $250), a Wool And The Gang Gift Card (ARV: $250), a month’s supply of Good Pop (ARV: $250) and a Parachute Gift Card (ARV: $250). The aggregate retail value of the prize is $1,500. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if the prize or any portion of the prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. Actual retail value of prize or prize components may differ from stated ARV and Sponsor will not award any difference between actual value and ARV. Actual prize may differ from any promotional images. Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state, or local taxes associated with prize acceptance.
Except where prohibited by law, potential winner must complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the prize notification correspondence. If potential winner fails to provide the Affidavit within the required period of time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify potential winner and select an alternate potential winner. Non-compliance with these Official Rules, failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: If an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such entrant will be disqualified. If a prize, prize documentation or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, this will result in disqualification. In the event an entrant is deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason under the provisions of the Official Rules, then an alternate potential winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, if time permits.
10. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage.
11. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any other documents required by Sponsor herein and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes, the Official Rules or any other documents required by Sponsor herein, (b) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, demands, causes of action, penalties and expenses arising out of or related to any statement, action or failure to act by entrant during or in connection with his/her participation herein and/or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules or of any other documents required by Sponsor and, (c) not to sue and to hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive and forever discharge the Released Parties, from any and all liabilities, claims and demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which entrant (or entrant’s successors-in-interest, heirs and/or agents) ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Released Parties, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to personal injury (including death) and/or damage, theft, loss or any other harm resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize, (iii) the use of any of the rights granted herein (including, without limitation, the use and exploitation of the entrant’s name, address [city and state], biographical information, statements, voice, photograph and/or other likeness), (iv) any malfunction or other problem with any Sweepstakes website or webpage, (v) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, and (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, deleted, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. The Released Parties are also not responsible for any malfunction of any Sweepstakes website or webpage or error in the collection, processing or retention of entry information.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TERMINATION/SUSPENSION/MODIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winner by conducting a random drawing from those eligible entries received up to the time of the termination/suspension. Sponsor may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor if, at their sole discretion, they determine that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
14. DISPUTES AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: This Sweepstakes is subject solely to the applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in New York, New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio
15. RULES/WINNERS LIST: To receive the winners list or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 21, 2016, to: Soludos LLC. ATTN: Lauren Kim, 520 Broadway 5th Floor, New York, NY 10012 Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Vermont residents may omit return postage. You may also view the Official Rules at http://www.soludos.com/terms/.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or Sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the End of Summer Sweepstakes (i) follow @soludos, @beachriot, @luluandgeorgia, @woolandthegang, @goodpop and @parachutehome, on Instagram; (ii) like the Sweepstakes photo posted by a Sponsor; and (iii) in the comments below the photo, tag 3 friends. Must enter between 10 AM ET on 8/15/16 and 11:59 PM ET on 8/21/16, and be legal resident of the 50 U.S. or DC and above age of majority with an Instagram account and Internet access. Employees/officers of Sponsor, related parties and household members are not eligible. One winner selected by random drawing will receive: a Soludos Gift Card, (ARV: $250) Beach Riot Bikini Set (total ARV of hat box and merchandise: $250) a Lulu and Georgia Gift Card ( ARV: $250), a Wool And The Gang Gift Card (ARV: $250), a month’s supply of Good Pop (ARV: $250) and a Parachute Gift Card (ARV: $250). Aggregate ARV: $1,500. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Void where prohibited. Subject to official rules and federal, state, and local laws. Governed by laws of New York. Sponsor: Soludos, 520 Broadway 5th Floor, New York, NY 10012.