We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any other website to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
Soludos collects both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. A non-exhaustive list of examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card information. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to opening a Soludos account.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, Soludos uses cookie technology throughout this Site and we may obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this Site.
- We may share, aggregate or summarize non-personally identifiable information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to open a Soludos account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above).
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card information and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
Credit card information is captured and sent to a third party payment processing company which itself keeps credit card information secure. Credit card information is not stored on our server in any form. We and/or the third party payment processing company reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we and/or the third party payment processing company transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to Soludos Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly label the subject line "Opt Out / Corrections," and do not email your credit-card information or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at email@example.com
Last update August 17, 2010.